Wednesday, December 2, 2009

out of the frying pan, into the fire

Well, Thanksgiving was fun filled and a whirlwind of activity. Once again, I received requests to start this up again since we don't see many of you Washington folks much. So here we go, round two of the blogging world. Where are we? Right now: Edwards, CO, about 15 minutes west of Vail. What are we doing here? Right now: desperately looking for housing, hopefully starting work tomorrow. Our jobs will be helping take care of a kennel of 120 Alaskan Huskies and assisting with dog sled tours around Vail. Check out www.winterhawkdogsledadv.com for more info and to see pictures, movies, FAQ, etc. I'll put up some photos of my own as I get the chance. It snowed a couple inches last night, was still a blizzard this morning, and turned into a beautiful, sunny day this afternoon. I think we made a couple dozen phone calls today, looked at 6 or so houses, and are hopeful about our housing options. Um, what else? We're chillin' in a coffeshop/bookstore right now, waiting for some peope to call back, so take care and I'll try to be a little more on top of this thing...

No comments: