Sunday, May 2, 2010

closer to the sky

May 2 has come around and brings with it the joy of gropple! I guess winter is not ready to release its grip from the Rocky Mountains. Snow from recent storms still frames the first green of spring. Today was the last day of work at the kennel. I will truly miss all the dogs, especially the ones who ran on my team. Sometimes called Team Bubba, here's a quick summary of the team: Pretzel, Lucy, Sasha, Stormy, Boots, Daisy, Socks, Bubba, Tango, Dozer, Scaredy, Shy, and Digger. Honorable mention also goes out to Aurora, Happy, Heely, Sienna, and Opher.

Sweden will bring an adventurous new path to my life. My first time across the pond and completely on my own, I somehow feel prepared. Almost a month away, June 10 marks my last day in the US for awhile. Stay posted this summer, through flickr and this site, and hopefully you'll have something to spice up your day...

No comments: